A strong business needs great technology… and great IT support
Your time is too important to waste on technology issues. Similarly, your staff have better things to do than troubleshoot why the internet is spotty, or what data storage system your organization needs as the business grows. As a VIP Support Plan client, we take the drama out of your office IT so that you can focus on what you do best: assisting your clients.
Company leaders often believe that once they buy their technology, they’re good to go until it’s time to upgrade. But this is not the case: not only is technology constantly changing, but your organization is as well! As you gain and lose employees or improve an internal workflow, your technology needs to evolve to match that. An IT partner is there to manage all aspects of your office technology, including your network, infrastructure, hardware and software, and all at a set, monthly cost.
Too small to have an IT person on staff? Then you’re a candidate for our VIP Support Plans:
- We call it VIP Support, but it’s usually known in the industry as “Managed IT Services.”
- Our VIP Support Plan clients have a team of SupportMyMac technicians at their disposal. They will continually evaluate, test and review new IT solutions to provide your organization with the most innovative products.
- When you’re on one of our plans and you need help, we minimize downtime by guaranteeing a 4-hour response time to get you up and running again.
- We’re a proactive team. This means we take preventative measures monitor your workstations and servers, lowering the chance of a cyberattack while keeping your data backed up and secure.
- You will receive scheduled on-site visits. One of our skilled technicians will schedule maintenance and support visits to ensure all aspects of your IT is running smoothly.
- We do all of this for a flat monthly fee that eliminates cash flow “surprises” as problems inevitably arise.
Have an existing IT team but don’t want to support the Apple users?
We work with several organizations that have internal IT service desks yet don’t have the capabilities to support the Apple users. We call this “Augmented Apple IT support”
- Your Apple users can continue submitting tickets to your central help desk which would in turn be assigned to our team.
- SupportMyMac can provide 1st, 2nd or third level support services to your end users.
- Easy flat fee per device billing model.
- Monthly report can be provided: tickets opened / SLA / etc.
Connect with us below to find out more about the pricing and packages options for our VIP Support Plans.