Strong Wi-Fi = Serious Work.
We are Wi-Fi Planning & Design Specialists
Designing a Wi-Fi network for a company can seem like a simple task to most “IT guys and IT companies” out there but there’s actually a lot of planning and things to consider to do it RIGHT.
The process can quickly get very complicated when you introduce different operating systems, many types of hardware and advanced features like guest networks, VLANs, roaming and access control settings.
Our highly trained wireless technicians have the tools and software to design, analyze and optimize Wi-Fi networks of all sizes.
Who have we helped?
- We help companies of all sizes and in many different vertical markets implement turn-key wireless solutions.
- We assist companies design Wi-Fi networks for their new offices (fit ups).
- We install and supply wireless access points and work with trusted partners for network cabling.
- We support companies and organizations optimize and troubleshoot existing Wi-Fi networks.
Why use SupportMyMac to install, design and troubleshoot your company’s wireless network?
- We offer a hands-on, practical approach to designing and troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks.
- Our experience with Apple devices allow us to optimize Wi-Fi networks for Apple’s Wi-Fi network roaming.
- We use enterprise-grade tools in our wireless design process.
- We help existing IT teams troubleshoot and optimize their Wi-Fi networks.
Are You Having Wi-Fi Problems in Your Office?
Wi-Fi problems at the office are not the same as Wi-Fi problems at home. It’s always frustrating having Wi-Fi that you can’t connect to, or…
The Lifecycle of Good Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi is everywhere. Walk into a coffee shop, you can connect to it. Walk into a grocery store, you can connect to it. Being able…
4 Things Impacting Your Business Wi-Fi
Your employees need reliable, strong Wi-Fi. Listed below are four of the most common things that could be affecting your business’ Wi-Fi connectivity. 1. Building…