You need a Mobile Device Management Solution... Now what?
The deployment and management of new Apple devices can be time-consuming, costly and insecure if done manually. This is why a Mobile Device Management solution is the smart choice for a growing business. And let's face it, you've got a business to run!
Whether you’re managing 10, 100 or 1,000 Apple devices, we can help you save time, money and reduce the drama.
- With so many Mobile Device Management (MDM) vendors and solutions out there, it can be challenging for a business owner or IT manager to pick the right one!
- In reality, selecting the right vendor is only the first step. The implementation of an MDM can also be very challenging if you've never done it before!
- There are many other things to consider that make up the foundation of a great Apple device management strategy.
Your employees deserve the best experience.
Small businesses are increasingly moving towards using mobile devices in the workplace. Once the devices are in the hands of your employees, we want to ensure that you have a management system in place to ensure they’re working efficiently and securely. When used well, mobile technology can lead to increased convenience for your team, including for remote work.
5 Reasons Why SupportMyMac is the right partner:
- Deploying Apple devices is nothing new to us and through the past 15 years, we’ve managed and deployed thousands of Apple devices.
- We work with different vendors including JAMF, AirWatch, SimpleMDM, Microsoft, and Mosyle. We also constantly review the MDM marketplace for new solutions.
- We've done it many times. We've done deployments of all sizes including 100 iPad Pros for a transportation company!
- We have industry certifications (JAMF Pro, Apple Mobility Certifications)
Case Study: Actua
The Use of Mobile Devices in Modern Business
It’s now the norm to see people on their mobile devices everywhere, for business and also for personal use. With companies and people becoming increasingly…
The Ultimate Guide to Microsoft 365 for Apple Users
Is your company thinking about implementing Microsoft 365 (formally named Office 365)? Lots of people we speak with feel overwhelmed by the various offerings of…
VPN Connections: How to Have Employees Work Remotely, Securely
The acronym VPN stands for “Virtual Private Network”. Used often by employees working from home, a VPN connection allows employees to remotely and securely connect…