Every system needs a backup plan
An organizations data is of extreme value. If your business falls victim to a disaster, which causes loss of data and downtime, you’ll want to recover fast. SupportMyMac uses Background Backup to keep your data backed up and secure around the clock.
It is important to be prepared. You may think that it won’t happen to you but cyber crime is on the rise and serious attacks do happen. We want to help you have a plan in place and feel competent in the case of a disaster. In fact, 96% of companies with a trusted backup and disaster recovery plan are able to survive the most common cyber crimes called ransomware attacks.
SupportMyMac has a professional and growing team of backup specialists who can help implement Background Backup into your existing infrastructure. We will help find the best plan for your organization so downtime can be minimized and a reliable back up plan and recovery is in place. This means you can be operating fully again in no time.
Why use SupportMyMac for managed backup and disaster recovery?
- We monitor your backups every 15 minutes, so you can stop worrying about the vulnerability of your company data.
- We help you minimize downtime and get your business up and running again as quickly as possible, reducing losses and boosting productivity.
- Reputation is important. With a solid disaster recovery plan, you can reassure clients, patients and employees that you’re prepared and competent.
- Data is backed up within the Ottawa Region, which allows us to act fast if a disaster was to happen.
- Our backup solution includes enterprise-grade security (448-bit data encryption and 128-bit web communications encryption).
What Are You Doing to Protect Your Company’s Data? Best practices included.
Every company leverages data in different ways to make informed business decisions, and they should protect this data. With all the data organizations are collecting,…
5 Key Practices for your Organization’s Integrated Backup Strategy
Your organization’s data and documents directly correlate with your day to day operations and productivity. If anything happened to your organization that resulted in a…