How does technology affect your nonprofit?
Technology can have a big impact on your nonprofit organization’s staff, culture, community and society. Understanding how to use available technologies well can drastically impact your organization's success. Implementing the right IT support solutions for your nonprofit can improve operational efficiencies, increase your mission impact and enhance your competitiveness.
Are there any IT challenges preventing your organization from fully realizing your mandate?
Benefits of working with SupportMyMac
Having our team look after your IT systems means that we take care of the IT drama so that you can focus on what you do best: your mission of helping others!
Whether we help on a one-time basis ("we have [this] problem, is there a tech tool to help?") or we take care of all of your IT support, SupportMyMac will maximize every dollar you spend on IT so your nonprofit can continue to utilize your budget for your mandate. We're happy to work within the budgetary parameters of your organization (OpEx versus CapEx).
We have security+support bundles available to protect your team working remotely.
Contact us today to set up a consultation.
Common IT challenges we solve for nonprofits
- "We experience downtime with poor internet connections."
- "It's hard to predict IT problems before they happen."
- "Our dispersed team of staff and volunteers don't have the tools to collaborate efficiently and effectively."
- "I'm not sure our data is secure in the event of a cyberattack, natural disaster, or if a laptop was forgotten in a cab."
- "We don't have a recovery plan in place in case of data loss."
- "Our IT costs are unpredictable and hard to budget for."
- "Our current IT provider doesn't specialize in Apple."
- "It takes us a long time to set up new devices (laptop, iPad, iPhone) with the apps and tools and security controls our organization needs." (Check out the case study about this!)
- "There might be a better donor management system for our organization, but I don't have the time to research it."
- "We're running out of digital storage space as we continue to produce more files and content."
- "We haven't kept up with the latest advances in technology."
- "Old technology and systems are preventing us from attracting top talent."
- "We don't have the budget to buy technology, but we can lease."