At SupportMyMac, we understand Mac environments in the government workspace. We provide support, security and solutions for your workspace and employees. This allows you to provide optimal results for the public. We pride ourselves on staying current with creative trends while remaining operational and compliant with GOC standards.
As creative services professionals, your team has expertise in areas like graphic design, new media, social media, Web development, and video production—but not IT. However, the nature of govern- ment IT management means that at least some of your team members are probably spending a lot of time dealing with Mac-related IT issues instead of producing.
No Mac is an Island - in the Federal Canadian Government
- We have experience with system compliance with GoC standards (Operational Security Standards) such as MITS Compliance.
- In a primarily PC environment, we provide desk-side or augmented IT support for Apple users so that no one lacks IT support.
- Implementing fast file sharing solutions for graphic and video creative work. for faster and better results.
- We provide strategic guidance for overcoming technology challenging.
Connect with one of our team members below by phone or email for more information on our services for the Canadian Federal Government.
Learn more about our Health Check for Federal Government.
Easy to work with us
- We offer our services in both official languages.
- SupportMyMac maintains an active secret clearance (organization security clearance)
- SupportMyMac is an Active Supplier of the Public Services and Procurement Canada ProServices Supply Arrangement.
- Canada Post
- Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Finance Canada
- Health Canada
- Senate of Canada
Whitepaper: 7 Technical Essentials for Apple Workgroups in the Federal Government
What our clients say!
“Nobody internally has the requisite expertise for Mac technical support—including our department’s IT group!”
Art Director, federal government department
When asked what keeps a Creative Services Manager in a major federal department awake at night, one SupportMyMac client answers…