As a small-business, we’re no stranger to how fast it takes for things to get busy. You’ve got a ton of purchases to make already, so why not take some of the pressure off? What was once an exciting and novel day-trip to purchase some new gadget at one store or another, has turned into a complete waste of time and an inefficient way to spend valuable business hours. In other words: traditional shopping for computers has become obsolete.
Let us revolutionize the way your small business procures Apple products.
If you’re a Canadian small business, Apple offers a customized eCommerce solution for your business. As early advocates, we’re excited to explain the benefits and advantages of setting-up your very own Apple eCommerce store.
Reason #1 – It’s free and (almost) painless to set up.
- Who doesn’t light up at the mere mention of the word, free? Apple provides this solution at no cost to small businesses, including sole proprietors. All you’ll need to do is submit a few documents that prove that you’re a small business.
- You can contact us and we will put you in touch with our local Apple Business teams to get you started.
- If all goes well, you should live quickly, in most cases up to less than 10 business days.
**Only incorporated small businesses are eligible at this time.
Reason #2 – Templates configurations for easy ordering.
- Once you’re set up, you can create seamless templated configurations of machines for future ordering.
- For example: create a specific iMac configuration for your creative team, and a special laptop bundle with an extra power adapter and AV adapter for your sales team.
- There are a variety of user access roles that can be created to adapt with your procurement process.
- Why sacrifice easy-access for originality? Look no further than the configurations Apple eCommerce offers: where proven and custom options meet.
Reason #3 – Get credit terms and additional payment options.
- Setting up an eCommerce store with Apple can also provide you with different credit terms and additional payment options.
- Subject to credit approval by Apple, payment for orders placed can be payable within thirty (30) days from invoice date.
- Additional payment methods include: Wire Transfer, Purchase Orders or Credit Terms. Rest assured, you can still pay with a credit card on file!
Reason #4 – Preferential pricing based on annual spend.
- Apple awards you with discounts based on the annual volume of purchases that your company makes. By consolidating all of your Apple device purchases under one provider, you’re ensuring to hit those thresholds for additional discounts.
- No need to do anything – your discounts will be automatically added to your shopping cart.
Reason #5 – Consolidate your Apple purchases (Hint: Your accountant will love you!)
- Beyond the volume discounts that you’ll end up getting, another advantage comes in the form of reduced administrative duties.
- All of your invoices will be accessible under one pane of glass and be sent by email. You can also request paper copies if you’re so inclined.
- Let us put it this way: your accountant will love you because he or she will not be chasing you for missing receipts!(Thank us later.)
Reason #6 – Simplify product returns.
- No longer will you have to call Apple or the store to initiate a product return. It can be done really easily from the eCommerce portal.
- Your designated users will be able to login to your eCommerce store to initiate a product return.
- Then, automatically a UPS label for pickup is sent to you by email. Voilà!
Reason #7 – Automatically manage your Apple devices.
- You’ve probably heard of the term “zero-touch deployment”? If you haven’t, it’s a new Apple provisioning strategy that helps companies deploy their devices faster and easier without the intervention of technical hands.
- Setting up an Apple eCommerce Store is the first step towards a zero-touch deployment strategy.
- Your devices will automatically (and magically) appear in your Apple Business Manager (ABM) environment, which in turn can automatically enroll your devices into your specified MDM server. That being said, you’ll need the Apple Business Manager environment set up, but that’s for a future blog post. Stay tuned!
- Please reach out to your local Apple store or contact us with the contact form below.